The Office of Student Financial Aid is excited to announce the upcoming launch of the new Student Jobs platform on January 10th, 2019. The new Student Jobs platform will replace the existing Student Job Center, creating a one stop shop for students looking for part-time employment during their academic career at UW-Madison. The platform will be available to all UW-Madison faculty and staff looking to recruit student help or graduate positions for roles within UW-Madison divisions. Check-out some of the features below:
- The platform will include not only posting functionality, but also the ability to apply for jobs online, applicant tracking, interview management and more!
- All job openings can be viewed on the new Student Jobs site, studentjobs.wisc.edu.
- UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students will log into the platform with their NetID and password.
- Potential applicants from outside of UW-Madison will still be able to apply for positions by creating an account.
- The new Student Jobs site will also feature enhanced resources for students, as well as an on-boarding portal once a student accepts a position to help prepare them to begin working.
Training on the Student Jobs platform is upcoming and we invite all faculty & staff who either may be hiring student or graduate positions through this platform to attend.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid will be hosting 12 training sessions throughout the month of December, with locations available across campus.
- For specific details on training dates as well as to register, click here.
Not able to attend a training date? Training tutorials will be available mid-December, and will be accessible via studentjobs.wisc.edu/employer-resources. In addition, stay tuned for our upcoming Open Lab Help Sessions to be hosted through-out the spring semester. These sessions will provide hands-on guidance to utilizing & maximizing the new Student Jobs platform.
Contact: Justin Mumford, Assistant Director for Student Employment (email@example.com)