Spring disbursement begins 1/16, eRefunds begin processing 1/19 and take 1-3 days to reach your bank account

The 2021-22 FAFSA is available – www.fafsa.gov.

UW-Madison School Code – 003895

Coming Soon – February FAFSA Frenzy!

The Office of Student Financial Aid will not have in-person services until further notice.

Our office currently offers virtual services between 8 am – 4 pm Monday thru Friday: email – finaid@finaid.wisc.edu or phone – 608.262.3060.
If you need special accommodations for services, please call us.

Current UW Students can also schedule an appointment with an advisor thru Starfish.

Getting Started

What will it cost?

Your cost of attendance (COA) is an ESTIMATE of what it will cost you to cover the expenses of attending UW-Madison. Your COA includes more than just tuition and fees - click below to learn what's included or try our Net Price Calculator.

How to apply?

Our team is here to help you navigate the financial aid application process! Learn how to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), apply for scholarships using the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH), and more.

Office Hours & Events