What will it cost?
Your cost of attendance (COA) is an ESTIMATE of what it will cost you to cover the expenses of attending UW-Madison. Your COA includes more than just tuition and fees - click below to learn what's included or try our Net Price Calculator.
How to apply?
Our team is here to help you navigate the financial aid application process! Learn how to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), apply for scholarships using the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH), and more.
Office Hours & Events
- October 3Financial Aid Workshop Funding Study Abroad11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- November 7Financial Aid Workshop Housing Searches11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- December 5Financial Aid Workshop Stress Management11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- January 23Financial Aid Workshop Strategies for Success11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- February 6Financial Aid Workshop Funding Graduate School11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
The Office of Student Financial Aid is excited to announce a new, FREE online financial wellness program called GradReady. With GradReady, the more you know the less you’ll owe. By creating an account, users are able …
UW-Madison’s Nicholas Hillman will be delivering testimony to the House Education & Labor Committee’s subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Investment on Wednesday, April 8, in Washington, D.C.
Abby Harrison, a UW–Madison junior and Badger Promise recipient, took one education policy class and knew, “This is what I want to do.”
- More News posts