What will it cost?
Your cost of attendance (COA) is an ESTIMATE of what it will cost you to cover the expenses of attending UW-Madison. Your COA includes more than just tuition and fees - click below to learn what's included or try our Net Price Calculator.
How to apply?
Our team is here to help you navigate the financial aid application process! Learn how to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), apply for scholarships using the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH), and more.
Office Hours & Events
- October 3Financial Aid Workshop Funding Study Abroad11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- November 7Financial Aid Workshop Housing Searches11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- December 5Financial Aid Workshop Stress Management11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- January 23Financial Aid Workshop Strategies for Success11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
- February 6Financial Aid Workshop Funding Graduate School11:45 AM, Pres House Student Center, 731 State Street
It’s one thing to be hungry because you haven’t eaten. It’s another to be hungry because you don’t have anything to eat. UW-Madison is teaming up with Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin to help …
Close to 15,000 students work for the university each academic year. From working as an assistant in the Cranberry Genetics Greenhouse to serving ice cream at Babcock Hall, a wide variety of opportunities exist across …
The first brainchild of the UW’s new Student Success Through Applied Research(SSTAR) Lab, Bucky’s Tuition Promise, has provided financial relief to nearly one-quarter of the Wisconsin-resident students in the 2018–19 incoming class. By identifying a sustainable way …
- More News posts