The Office of Student Financial Aid is excited to announce a new, FREE online financial wellness program called GradReady. With GradReady, the more you know the less you’ll owe. By creating an account, users are able to learn about paying for college, money management, and real world finance through module-based learning. Videos, quizzes and personalized budgeting exercises allow you to earn badges as you go. GradReady is now available to all students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
To get started, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit wisc.gradready.com
- Click on Create an Account.
- Watch videos that help get your finances in shape.
- Perfect your education Financing Plan.
- Compare potential debt to future income with the Debt-O-Meter.
- Create a personalized Budget that helps you live well…within your means.
- Schedule return visits to track your spending, modify your plan, gauge your success, and use the Electronic Loan Counselor.
If you would like a tutorial on GradReady or to further discuss how the online program can be used, please contact our office.
Contact: Greg Offerman, Associate Director for Advising & Outreach (firstname.lastname@example.org)