The 2022-23 FAFSA will be available on October 1st and uses federal tax information from 2020.
UW-Madison has a December 1st Priority Date for the FAFSA.
To assist students in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Office of Student Financial Aid is hosting a FAFSA Frenzy with in-person events throughout the fall semester.
You should have ready…
- Your laptop. Don’t have a laptop? No worries, we’ll have a few available for you to use.
- Your FSA ID. Forgot what yours is? Visit the Federal Student Aid website.
- Your 2020 Federal tax information. If you don’t have access to your parents’ information, we can still walk you through the process.
- Our team of FAFSA experts to answer your questions and help you through the application.
- FREE FOOD for you to enjoy!
Campus Dates (12 - 2 pm)
- October 22
- October 29
- November 5
- November 12
College Goal Wisconsin In Person & Virtual Events
A FREE statewide program designed to assist students and families in the timely completion of the FAFSA.
Fall 2022 Events
Both in-person and virtual events will be offered in October and early November.
View the full calendar of dates and locations.
Click HERE for more information about attending.