The 2024-25 FAFSA has been DELAYED until December 2023 - check back for more information later this fall!
UW-Madison's December 1st Priority Date has been waived for the 2024-25 FAFSA.
To assist students in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Office of Student Financial Aid is hosting a FAFSA Frenzy with in-person events throughout the spring term.
You should bring with you and have ready…
- Your laptop. Don’t have a laptop? We’ll have a few available for you to use.
- Your FSA ID/password. Forgot? Visit the Federal Student Aid website to retreive them.
- NEW for 2024-25! If you’ll need your parent (or if you’re married, your spouse) to provide their information on your FAFSA, you’ll need their name, social security number, birthdate, and email address to invite them to your form.
- The new FAFSA will be ‘role-based’, meaning those required to contribute (student, student’s spouse, and/or parent) will provide their own financial and other information on the FAFSA, will only be able to see questions relating to their specific role, and will also need their own FSA ID to log in.
- If they haven’t already, encourage your parent (or if you’re married, your spouse) to create their own FSA ID.
- Our team of FAFSA experts to answer your questions and help you through the application.
- FREE FOOD for you to enjoy!
Need accommodations or have dietary restrictions we should know about so you can attend? Let us know!
College Goal Wisconsin In Person & Virtual Events
A FREE statewide program designed to assist students and families in the timely completion of the FAFSA.
Both in-person and virtual events are TBD for 2023 and 2024.