The 2019-20 FAFSA became available on October 1st and uses federal tax information from 2017.
UW-Madison has a December 1st Priority Date for the FAFSA.
To assist students in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Office of Student Financial Aid is hosting a FAFSA Frenzy with events throughout the fall semester.
You should bring…
- Your laptop. Don’t have a laptop? No worries, we’ll have a few available for you to use.
- Your FSA ID. Forgot what yours is? Visit fsaid.ed.gov.
- Your 2017 Federal tax information. If you don’t have access to your parents’ information, we can still walk you through the process.
- Our team of FAFSA experts to answer your questions and help you through the application.
- FREE FOOD!
Campus Dates (11 am - 1 pm)
No events returned.
HIGH SCHOOL FAFSA DATES
10/09 AVID Senior Night – Memorial High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/10 College Goal WI – LaFollette High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/19 College Goal WI – East High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/20 College Scholarship Day – Urban League (8 AM – 1 PM)
10/24 AVID Senior Night – LaFollette High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/29 Senior Night- Oregon High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
11/07 College Goal WI – Memorial High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
11/08 Middleton High School (2:15 PM – 3:45 PM)
COMMUNITY FAFSA SUPPORT
- Edgewood College offers FAFSA assistance by appointment. Please call 608.663.4300 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Herzing University is hosting FAFSA workshops from 10 AM – 12 PM on:
- … And also by appointment by calling 608.395.3413
- Madison College FAFSA workshops are held daily at the Truax Campus. Please call 608.246.6170 with any questions or register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/student-financial-support-services-14804290667