The 2020-21 FAFSA is available on October 1st and uses federal tax information from 2018.
UW-Madison has a December 1st Priority Date for the FAFSA.
To assist students in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Office of Student Financial Aid is hosting a FAFSA Frenzy with events throughout the fall semester.
You should bring…
- Your laptop. Don’t have a laptop? No worries, we’ll have a few available for you to use.
- Your FSA ID. Forgot what yours is? Visit fsaid.ed.gov.
- Your 2018 Federal tax information. If you don’t have access to your parents’ information, we can still walk you through the process.
- Our team of FAFSA experts to answer your questions and help you through the application.
- FREE FOOD!
Campus Dates (12 - 2 pm)
No events returned.
LOCAL COMMUNITY FAFSA DATES
*More dates/locations to come!
10/02 College Goal WI – LaFollete High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/16 College Goal WI – DeForest High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/16 College Goal WI – Madison East High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/28 College Goal WI – Madison College – Portage Campus (6 PM – 8 PM)
10/30 College Goal WI – UW-Platteville – Baraboo/Sauk County Campus (6 PM – 8 PM)
11/06 College Goal WI – James Madison Memorial High School (6 PM – 8 PM)
COMMUNITY FAFSA SUPPORT
- Edgewood College offers FAFSA assistance by appointment. Please call 608.663.4300 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Herzing University is hosting FAFSA workshops on:
- 10/19, from 10 AM – 12 PM
- 11/14, at 6:30 pm
- 12/5, at 6:30 pm
- … And also by appointment by calling 608.395.3413
- Madison College FAFSA workshops are held daily at the Truax Campus. Please call 608.246.6170 with any questions or register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/student-financial-support-services-14804290667